Dry Body Brush
A dry body brush is exactly what it sounds like--a brush specifically made for your body. It comes in different shapes and forms and it is used to gently exfoliate and massage your body.
Benefits of Dry Brushing
Dry body brushing is a centuries-old beauty ritual. Including this simple step in your routine can do wonders for your skin and overall well-being. Here are some beauty benefits of dry brushing:
- Removes dead skin cells for softer and smoother skin
- Stimulates lymphatic system to help release toxins
- Helps reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Keeps clogged pores and ingrown hair at bay
- Encourages blood circulation
- A good form of relaxation
How to properly dry brush?
Dry brushing is best done on a completely dry skin before showering. Applying a slightly firm pressure, start from your feet or ankles, gently brush upwards using long, fluid strokes. Work on a circular motion on your torso and back area.
Shower as normal after brushing to rinse off dead skin cells. Moisturize your skin after showering for added hydration.